2010 - 2011
June 05 2010, it was the year of love at first felt, but I never had a love at first sight. When I was little I used to be the definition of shy, and in the past I thought I gotten better, but I haven't. I thought I have but now that I can see with my eyes, things started to change, not for the good, but for the worse.
Anyways, that was the year of love and intimacy with a girl, a girl named Melinda Barajas.
She was pure beauty and an angel. The scent of her made me love her more. But what I love so much that it breaks my heart is her body, her soft skin that I would lay my head on. Her hair is also something I love, but what I adore is her teeth, with her cute dimples, its something that has warmth my heart.
She's been there for me, helped me, and most importantly, loved me. I remember when I would visit her house for the first time, makes me cry just going back to the past instead of accepting the present. But, it just felt like heaven for the first time. I seemed like I felt my soul. She really stoled my heart.
I remember when she first said she loved me, and that I said she shouldn't say that and that it was too early to say such a thing, which made her cry. But I had to, I didn't really know her fully, no knowledge of her life. After those times, I would have these strong feelings for her, cause everything was all 1st experience and it was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment